MR.CY Clan Forum
Please Login to access more information!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MR.CY Clan Forum
Please Login to access more information!
MR.CY Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of music do you guys listen to(Poll)

4 posters

Go down

What kind of music do you listen to the most?

What kind of music do you guys listen to(Poll) I_vote_lcap22%What kind of music do you guys listen to(Poll) I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
What kind of music do you guys listen to(Poll) I_vote_lcap22%What kind of music do you guys listen to(Poll) I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
What kind of music do you guys listen to(Poll) I_vote_lcap0%What kind of music do you guys listen to(Poll) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What kind of music do you guys listen to(Poll) I_vote_lcap11%What kind of music do you guys listen to(Poll) I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
What kind of music do you guys listen to(Poll) I_vote_lcap44%What kind of music do you guys listen to(Poll) I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 9

What kind of music do you guys listen to(Poll) Empty What kind of music do you guys listen to(Poll)

Post  Feign Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:55 pm

Let us know(maybe I might add music to the site again!)
Feign
Feign
L2F|Elite
L2F|Elite

http://www.mrcy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What kind of music do you guys listen to(Poll) Empty Re: What kind of music do you guys listen to(Poll)

Post  Wyrd Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:14 pm

There should be an all of the above poll lol. I recently started listening to dnb, house and $!#@ like that, but metal, rock, edm, alternative are all great

Wyrd
Uber-Spammer

Back to top Go down

What kind of music do you guys listen to(Poll) Empty Re: What kind of music do you guys listen to(Poll)

Post  Powerbuffalo Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:30 pm

I clicked other because I listen to all of those haha

Powerbuffalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Feign Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:34 pm

Wrong, there can only be one lol.
Feign
Feign
L2F|Elite
L2F|Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jroxz Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:43 pm

i mostly listen to rap lol and some rock and dubstep and chillstep but i like variety so ill basically listen to anything Very Happy

Jroxz

Back to top Go down

Post  Feign Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:45 pm

Yea, I listen to all kinds of music. Metal is definitely a large makeup of that though.
Feign
Feign
L2F|Elite
L2F|Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down