MR.CY Clan Forum
Please Login to access more information!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MR.CY Clan Forum
Please Login to access more information!
MR.CY Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys what about L2F clan on CoD WaW cracked servers? ill give u link to download:P

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guys what about L2F clan on CoD WaW cracked servers? ill give u link to download:P - Page 2 Empty Re: Guys what about L2F clan on CoD WaW cracked servers? ill give u link to download:P

Post  kalas Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:40 am

XD its not so expansive.Here in my country it costed 400kn that means that u guys need to pay for the game only 71$
Sad u dont have 71$? Sad
if u got for xbox maybe u can play with ppl that are playing on pc:D idk and it wont be spend of money its great game, what great excellent game and + u can play vs zombies over the internet + u can have your own emblem and emblem on gun and u can put your clans tag on your gun Very Happy u can modifie your killstreaks:D
kalas
kalas

Back to top Go down

Guys what about L2F clan on CoD WaW cracked servers? ill give u link to download:P - Page 2 Empty Re: Guys what about L2F clan on CoD WaW cracked servers? ill give u link to download:P

Post  Wyrd Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:35 am

I have it for the 360 but you can't play with people who are using a pc..

Wyrd
Uber-Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  kalas Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:45 am

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:(

thats stupid Sad for me idk for u:D
kalas
kalas

Back to top Go down

Post  Feign Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:39 pm

right now im just using L2F as my clan tag
Feign
Feign
L2F|Elite
L2F|Elite

http://www.mrcy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kalas Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:43 pm

in game? Very Happy can i use too?Very Happy
kalas
kalas

Back to top Go down

Post  Feign Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:44 am

sure man
Feign
Feign
L2F|Elite
L2F|Elite

http://www.mrcy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kalas Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:55 am

YEY!! THX Razz
kalas
kalas

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2